This course is designed for professionals with a medical, rehab, birth or restorative fitness background who treat clients suffering from…
- functional pelvic floor weakness
- urinary incontinence
- pelvic organ prolapse
- pelvic pain
- pain with intimacy
- pubic bone pain
- Diastasis Recti
- SI instability
- low back pain
- postpartum birth recovery
- and so much more…
This course includes:
- An in-depth understanding of the anatomy of the core and pelvic floor, the function of the true core and pelvic floor and why functional pelvic floor rehab is more than Kegels.
- Detailed instruction in the causes and symptoms related to functional pelvic floor weakness and dysfunction.
- Comprehensive understanding of The Tummy Team functional pelvic floor evaluation process including palpation skills for diastasis recti evaluation.
- Specific explanations for how and why we instruct in the Floor of Your Core rehab process including over 75 different techniques and strategies for you to use in the treatment process.
- Neuromuscular re-education, functional integration and the emotional connection to the core and pelvic floor.
- Education and treatment plans for prolapse, stress incontinence, constipation, pelvic pain, hypertonic pelvic floor, pain with intimacy, and pelvic instability and much more.
- Introduction and Assessment
- Anatomy & Education
- Week 1: Core Awareness
- Week 2: Core Connection/Pelvic Floor Awareness
- Week 3: Neutral Pelvis
- Week 4: Pelvic Floor Connection/Incontinence Strategies
- Week 5: Pelvic Floor Integrations/Prolapse Strategies
- Week 6: Squatting and Intimacy Strategies
- Week 7: Challenging the Pelvic Floor & Addressing Pelvic Pain
- Week 8: Fitness/Lifestyle Transition